At TekSolv, being a part of the communities we work in is an integral part of our culture. Addressing community challenges is an important responsibility of local companies. We are working hard to have an impact and give back to our communities by partnering with local organizations.
Through a combination of company-wide initiatives and locally-driven programs, we strengthen the capacity of our community through volunteerism, participation, and sponsorships. It is a priority of TekSolv to contribute to a variety of charitable programs and events.
Our Latest Involvement
On September 21st, 2023, our Harrisburg office, along with our family and friends, walked in the American Heart Association's annual Heart Walk. In the months leading up to the walk, we raised money, trying to reach our goal. Thanks to the generosity from all of you, we were able to surpass our goal, raising a total of $2,061.65! Thank you to everyone who donated in support of our fundraiser and to our employees and their families for participating!
- B+ organization
- Affiliated with state-wide fire services
- Carroll County's Annual Day of Caring, sponsored by United Way and Chesapeake Energy
- Delaware American Lung Association
- Delmarva Blood Bank
- Ministry of Caring
- Internships with local trade schools
- Leukemia Research Foundation of Delaware
- Local youth sports programs and organizations
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation/Play it Forward
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
- Bethesda Mission
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- American Heart Association
- Operation Blessing
- Food Bank of Delaware