American Allied Safety Council
The American Allied Safety Council (AASC) was established through TekSolv’s partnership with the The Council of Owners and Construction Associates, Inc. and Midwest Occupational Medicine. The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and TekSolv’s AASC formed an alliance to provide skilled trades and others with information, guidance and access to training resources that will reduce and prevent exposures - such as electrical, fall, struck-by, caught-in-between, fire, explosion, lockout/tagout, and confined spaces.
AASC works with OSHA to develop effective training and education programs regarding hazards in the industrial and utility sectors and promote an understanding of workers’ rights and employers’ responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Our facilities offer fully customizable program solutions to meet your changing business needs. The courses offered are regionally recognized, eliminating the need for repetitive training.
Badge and Tool Ready Certifications
Our high quality training is both compliant and consistent, resulting in a safer regional workforce. The contractor onboarding process is streamlined to result in “Badge Ready” and “Tool Ready” workers upon arrival to the job.
We know the importance of running a transparent and safe business. Our training is cost-effective for contractors, translating into cost savings for owners. All of your recordkeeping requirements for contractors are met and we are fully auditable and accessible by stakeholders.
Benefits to working with the AASC include:
- Fully computerized database
- Flexibility to complete training at one of our training facilities, on-site or online
- Cost-effective for contractors which translates to cost savings for facility owners
- No program development fees for Council of Owners and Construction Associates, Inc. members
- Meets recordkeeping requirements for contractors
- Fully auditable and accessible by stakeholders
- Endorsed by local area building trades
- Supported by OSHA through partnership alliance
- One-stop-shop for all services in a convenient location
- Quality and consistent training